some iPod














My sister is staying with us this week and she's learning how to get used to her brother-in-law's constant teasing. Most of the time, she picks up on the tone in his voice and says, "You're silly!" But sometimes, she doesn't have enough context to know quite how to react.

Like this afternoon. We saw someone carrying a tape player like this:



















Christopher said, "Wow. Look at that guy's iPod." My sister stared without cracking a smile. She'd never seen an iPod quite like that before.

6 comments:

Nicholas James West said...

I remember being young and unable to detect some people's sarcasm. It's confusing.

Man, it's confusing when you're grown up and you can't detect it.

Sweet iPod joke.

Mike and Lauren said...

Oh Soph...I love her! How fun that she gets to be with you this week! I hope you get a package today!

Bryson and Tara said...

So cute! I wonder if our Sophie will be like that as well with Bryson's constant teasing and sarcasm.

janel said...

Can we "enroll" Sage back in your nursery class? She could sure use some help dealing with teasing (without getting hysterical)?

Colett (*.*) said...

hey, you left a comment on my art blog about my paper mache birds, thanks so much for your interest. My etsy shop is finally up and running but right now I only have the family tree kits available. All my birds sold out at the Bijou! but I will be making more this week. If you let me know what size (sm, med, lg, or xl) and color you want I will make sure to get it done for you. You mentioned white and blue, but do you want the deep blue or the light blue? Just let me know! My e-mail is lettti@yahoo.com.
p.s. love the ipod story!

annie (the annilygreen one) said...

yeah, i'm with nick on this one....sometimes i still totally miss the joke. then my dad tells me i'm being like my mom, and i want to cry.