The first day of spring today means that the last day of winter happened yesterday. But that's not the only reason I feel cheery:
- I slept well, despite my allergies.
- A good writer read beautiful stories at school, and I got to hear them.
- The fabulous people who take my creative writing class said fabulous things.
- A nurse surprised me with pleasant news.
- I ran into a delightful person on my walk home.
- My mom has good advice.
- Someone mailed me a letter—not just a coupon or a bill.
- I sat in the sun and finished reading a book.
- My cousin and her baby came on a walk to visit me.
- I saw this; you wouldn't believe how important it made this English teacher feel: