1. Today's the 18th. But I really DID draw a name out of the internet's hat with that random number generator three days ago. The 5th commenter is Jenny! She's one smart lady with some adorable kids and a vegan diet. Jenny, I'll email you soon so we can figure out what you prefer to receive.
2. I just found out that this was my husband's music collection when he was a kid: Genesis (Phil Collins' old band), a Weird Al tape, and DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince. Awesome.
3. I'm not a big fan of early-morning church, but I'm excited to go tomorrow because the 5-year-olds I teach are becoming more talkative with me. They say things like, "We're so hungry that we can't pay attention to your lesson anymore,"or, "You should have another baby soon. Then you can hold one and your husband can hold one. It would be so EASY!" I'll let you know if tomorrow yields any highlights.
4. Someone we know is in the 13th percentile for weight, but 88th percentile for head circumference. Like an orange on a toothpick.
5. And here—just because she's so cute—is baby girl, acting like she's not paying attention to me taking yet another picture of her in yet another onesie that I've spiffed up with some fabric and a button.