Happy V-Day

Kathy's in Chicago. We spent her birthday and V-day apart.

So I got to experience one or two days of loneliness that some of you suckers are burdened with indefinitely.

It's not so bad.

I emailed her this v-day card:
She put together an elaborate treasure hunt scattered with a dozen quotes and paragraph after paragraph of lovey-dub writing, and made a DVD of pictures of us along with music.

I emailed her this v-day card:
Because this is the most disturbing thing I've seen all day, and we're both huge Star Wars nerds.

I'm making her something else, too. But she doesn't get to see it until Monday.

3 comments:

Ali said...

You guys are cute. And you're right: that card is disturbing. But kinda funny.

kathy w. said...

Thanks for the valentine. I'm glad you put it up twice so that readers can enjoy and absorb its disturbing-ness more than once.

faith said...

that card is hilarious. i'm so glad you gave that. thank you for sharing.