Survey Results

The survey results are in, thanks to all of you who responded.

Have you ever considered that your opinions and tastes are not your own? That your food preferences have been carefully crafted by those who care nothing for your health but only the contents of your wallet?

"In consequence of aevils and designs which do and will exist in the hearts of bconspiring men in the last days, I have cwarned you, and forewarn you, by giving unto you this word of wisdom by revelation— " -D&C 89

Click on it to see a bigger view.
There was no easy way to share the data. I'll post the favorite books and tv shows section when I have time.

4 comments:

kathy w. said...

Mmm. Fry sauce on pizza. Pass the pork.

faith said...

very interesting. although, i'm really not surprised that it comes down to money. doesn't everything? who cares if we're killing ourselves and our kids?

Mike and Lauren said...

I'll never look at things the same after reading Food Politics. I liked your survey.

janel said...

Wow. Sorry I missed the survey.