out of the woods











Whew! Gummi Bear gave us a little scare this past week—appropriately timed for Halloween. We got a little worried that she was already trying to join us, and it's far too soon.

I went to the doctor, took my medicine, stayed in bed, flaked out on my classes, and told my students to not even think about asking me when I would finish grading their papers. I talked Baby Gummi into waiting until March. She seems cool with it.

I think she's just excited to get here. Let's hope she's equally excited to embrace sleeping through the night and potty training.

9 comments:

janel said...

After that cute Halloween costume her mommy put up with and all.

eden said...

scary! i'm glad everything's okay now.

Genevieve Beck said...

Thank heavens! Hope everything continues well.

faith said...

glad you're both okay! and i hear girls are much better at toilet training than boys. :)

Erin said...

She sounds like an obedient one already! :) Lemme know what that's like...lol. Maddie was breach and not matter how many times I told her to turn around, she didn't wanna--I guess she didn't want a cone shaped head--what a diva! :O)

David/Dad/Doc said...

We are so glad that both of you are OK.

Mark, Holly and Boys said...

Eeek. Sorry about your scare. Glad all is well now...

Bryson and Tara said...

Oh my. I'm so glad that everything is ok. Please do let me know if you need anything!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that everything is ok kath! I'm excited for March!