pucker up
















We don't have any cute, funny kids of our own to blog about. So, we have to write about other people's kids. Good thing we went to nursery today. I think that one of the girls in our class may have watched too many Disney videos. In our lesson, we asked the 3-year-olds what they could do to be more like Jesus. Ellen said, "Kiss." And then she scooted over to sit a little too close to one of the nursery boys. Speechless; I didn't even know what Jesus would do with that answer.

4 comments:

Mr. Christopher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr. Christopher said...

She has taken advantage of being the only girl in our class. I like her suggestion though, baby.

annie (the annilygreen one) said...

He did say to love one another...

janel said...

That's awesome! Maybe I'm glad that I didn't read your blog back when Sage was in your class...I'm sure she would have given plenty of fuel for blog entries--not all positive, as she does for me!
Just remember, no blogging about your landlord or managers, because now I'm snooping around here!